If you are a professional salesperson with a few year’s experience you may now find yourself with responsibility for handling some of the highest revenue earning accounts that your business deals with. A structured approach to managing these ‘key accounts’ along with the required negotiation skills to ensure that the contracts resulting are ‘win-win’ for your customer and your business, will be vital to your success. So, if you feel you need to know more about sales negotiation and selling to key accounts, then our one-day training courses should give you a head start.
The syllabus for each course is below and our next courses will be held in Manchester on the 8th March 2018 for Key Accounts and on the 9th March 2018 for Negotiating Skills.
Key Account Sales Training Course – Syllabus
The syllabus includes workshops and discussion on topics including:
- how to review your current Key Account strategies
- techniques for developing your Key Accounts
- focussing your time and sales effort
- defining key objectives within your portfolio
- creating a Key Account plan
- managing key relationships
- developing an influencing strategy
- identifying and assessing risk in Key Accounts
- strategies for dealing with competition
Sales Negotiation Skills Course – Syllabus
- understanding the negotiation process
- how to prepare
- developing the right strategy
- collecting useful information
- managing the people involved
- negotiation styles
- giving and reading signals
- packaging your proposal
- how to trade
- avoiding common mistakes
- how to conclude the negotiation successfully
The price for attending the Key Account Sales course or Sales Negotiation Skills course is £365 (plus Vat) for each. The price includes lunch, drinks and snacks on the day, and a comprehensive course manual for all delegates. On booking, delegates will be sent full joining instructions for the course. If you book onto both courses, we offer an additional discount, bringing the total price for attending both days down to £595 (plus Vat).
For more information on sales negotiation and selling to key accounts courses, please call us on 01628 567010 or email us at email@example.com
You can find out what previous delegates have thought of this and our other courses by visiting our Sales Training Course Testimonials page
If you require a more bespoke piece of training to address a particular need in your business, or you require training for a group of your sales managers, please call us to discuss your requirements and we would be very pleased to help. Call 01628 567010.