The syllabus below for ‘Developing a Resilient Mindset’ will give an impression of what you can expect by participating in one of our assessments and training courses on this subject.
- Personal objectives
- Resilient activity
- What is resilience and why does it matter?
- Resilience benefits exercise
- Change exercise
Emotions, behaviour and the brain
- Our negativity bias
- Our emotional and logical brain
- Happiness set-point
Elements of resilience
- What does resilience look like?
- Resilient Mindset Model
Resilient Mindset Multi-Rater Profile
- Profile description
- Multi-Rater Profile Discussion/Breakout
- Resilience Roadmap
Strategies for developing resilience
- CAB/CAR and Draining
- Developing Mindfulness
- Acting “as if”
- Developing gratitude
- Setting ambitious goals
- Building the resilience in your team
- The GROW Model
- Building resilience summary
- Summary and headline activity
- Next steps/action plans
For a more detailed explanation on why this type of training could be important to your staff and your business, together with its relationship to stress in the workplace, please see our section on developing resilience in the workplace.
Enquiries and bookings
If you would like to discuss your particular requirements, we would be delighted to help. Please contact Sales Tec.